I agree.
----- Original Message ----- From: "bhawani shankar verma" <bsvermad...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Some more questions about dating

jaws, safa, google, is is already being discussed here. this social matter relates to blindness and should be discussed here, i think so. the better option is to put this subject in sayeverything group. hope this will help.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Boodram" <steveboodram...@gmail.com>