Rajesh put a very logical and valid point and I support it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Giving exams with JAWS

Dear Rahul
I am quoting from your mail:

"So, due to this, very few people will be willing to solve my papers for me".

Now, please remember writing a paper cannot be equated with solving it.
So, please refrain from using inappropriate words...
I know you did it unconsciously, but blind themselves doing this is atrocious. I always corrected anybody who told my writer that she is solving my paper...