Littel more practical aspect of trans mind,

Can throw some light on how people claim that they gave away their
jewelleries to the theif because they were hypnotised etc.

Can these tactics be used for looting people?

On 1/5/12, Surendra Salgaonkar? <salgaonkarconce...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Dear ones can we have a discussion on hypnotism?do you all know about
> hypnotism?can blind  be hypnotised?how?what is the method?every thing...but
> nicely...start...share...thank you and good luck
> Surendra Salgaonkar.
> mobile
> 09867645933
> skype
> salgaonkarskype
> email
> surendra.salgaonk...@gmail.com
> salgaonkarconce...@rediffmail.com

“The waves breaking on the surface draw all the attention,
but it is the current beneath the water that determines your direction.”