i also face these problams. when i walk on delhi univercity footpaath
. there is many pil , tree or tree branches on textile row. whitch can
scrach your face, injurd your's legs and hit your hed . in this case
you can not manage with your white cain and when i move on road there
are park so many cars, moter bikes with moveing heavy trafick. they
should make textile as a helping row but they make it's a ded tile for
us. it's frestating.