Bijal:

I am afraid it would be difficult for me to explain about PPT
presentations here. Please look for relevant tutorials and download
some presentations to get an idea. Initially, better to download the
presentations made by the blind for the topics you are well aware of -
like Jaws, Talks etc. Don’t download presentations that include many
graphics if you are totally blind. You may need sighted assistance who
can explain the screen  for you.

I wrote a piece on speaking, which to my joy, was praised by Mr
Subramani and other eminent personalities. I am hundred per cent
confident that it would immensely help you too.

Logic and originality

Be passionate for speaking, but like others I don’t accept the idea of
going crazy for it. Don’t misuse your time and energy by acting on the
illogical suggestions offered in many personality-development courses
and those available on many websites.

Be original by neglecting such needless innovations. We are so much
gifted that if we remain original the world will place us on top of
all the admirations. A child charms everybody because of his
originality. Things go wrong when as an adult he resorts to
artificiality to do the same...continued at

http://personalityandenglish.blogspot.com/2008/11/on-art-of-speaking.html

Thanks,

Shadab
PersonalityAndEnglish.blogspot.com