Hi friends, I hope all are doing great!!
We would like to inform you all. That, 20 of us have been selected for
SBM Clerical positions. Our bank   officials   finding   challenging
to place visually impairs. So we would like to have some information
from  people  who are all working  in banking sector which  will  help
them  to  identify  the jobs and post  us
So we would like to have following information

1       Nature of job with respective departments   2 application you are
working on. 3   how much   compatible  is JAWS with core banking
solution [CBS]
Please provide your valuable inputs so that will become much easier to
higher visually impairs.
also you can mail to this address:
"shridhar....@gmail.com"
Contact No: 09844233479