That is incredible.
Usually we can go through the contacts with the help of talks by using
the arrow keys or any other key you have assigned.
Still if it is not working then contact saksham or if it is the
problem of your phone then go to the shop where you had bought the
phone.
By the way which version of talks are you using?
Hope to hear from you soon.

RGDS,

Phen Varghese