I use the G 4500 and it works well. It has a document feeder that makes photocopying easy. What I like about it is the glass is big enough to completely fit my books when scanning. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Phen Varghese" <phenvargh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Want to perchase HP scanner G2410

Hello sir ,

Can you specify the model number so that I can also buy it?

On 1/13/12, Kiran Baug <kiranbaug2...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I have purchased HP 2410 4 years ago.  i am not satisfied with its
performance.  And cost of HP 2410 your telling is to high because 4
years ago i have purchased it by 4000 rs.
There is some better models of HP i think with printers you will get
at the cost of 4000 and 5000.  And your scan will be more accurate
with ABBYY fine reader or curzwell.  I will suggest not to gor for the
HP 2410 flatbed because jaws also creats problem with its software.

Regards,
Kiran Baug