Hi Deodas,

Where originally this conversation is from?

I tired for the people, but the client set up was not getting
installed and there was not much support on it from the site host.

I will try out-of-sight

Thanks

On 1/14/12, Devdas Nayak <dena1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

“The waves breaking on the surface draw all the attention,
but it is the current beneath the water that determines your direction.”