Hi!
I would like to kindly request you to upload the complete and proper recording of the session. In the last session on transport, the recording of Mr. Ketan Kothari's session was incomplete.
So please take care of the same.
Further, I would like to make a small suggestion that is it possible to live brodcaste the program on the net? Please see if possible. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sushmeetha" <sushmee...@voicevision.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 5:25 PM
Subject: [AI] Self Defence: Be Alert & Be Aware!

Hi friends,

Greetings!

Whether sighted or non-sighted, all of us need to learn few tips or take
some measures to keep ourselves safe when in a crowded place, in a social
gathering or while traveling, etc.

The numerous discussions we have lately seen, on this forum as well as other
platforms surrounding this topic gave us the idea to conduct a session to
help provide some kind of guidance to all.

Thanks for the wonderful response that we received from you. Well, as
promised, here we are, with the details of our next session for you on "Self
defense: Be Alert & Be Aware!".