Yes I agree that caps key can work as insurt key which is already
there. But even by pressing / and ; key with fn key nothing is coming
out. If I am pressing fn key alone, jaws is announcing it as "help". I
am very stressed that right click key is no where, how will I select
drop down menu upon a folder or file? Please friends suggest what to
do?

On 1/18/12, Vikas Kapoor <dl.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You need to learn the laptop keyboard layout.

M.Phil scholar at JNU