hello friend the information of writer is given below:

CTET-JAN 2012
AMANUENCES
In accordance with the judgement of Hon'ble High Court of Delhi in
W.P. (C) 4486/2011 & CM Nos.9125 - 26/201, Amanuensis will be provided
to the Blind & Physically Handicapped candidates. Additional time of
30 minutes will be provided only to the visually impaired candidates.
The benefit to blind and physically disabled persons shall be given on
the basis of disability certificate produced by the candidates at the
time of examination. Such candidates are advised to request the centre
superintendent for amanuensis one day before the examination in
between 10:00 A M to 1:00 PM.