Retina India Hyderabad chapter is going to conduct its first meet of 2012 on
29th January, 2012 from 3 P.M. to 6 P.M.

Venue: Punjab National Bank Conference hall 1st Floor, Above HDFC Bank
Opp. Lakadikapul bus Stop Lakadikapul Hyderabad.

Agenda:

1. Member Gathering, 3.00 to 3.10.

2. Introduction to Retina India Rakesh, 3.10 to 3.15

3. Happenings of Retina India's (retinAware) & (Teacher Consultation)
by Srikanth, 3.15 to 3.35

4. An Insight into banking examinations and challenges faced, tips to
overcome the exams & sources of procuring material for effective
learning for persons with disabilities by a V.I. person who had proven
his ability by achieving success in three of the Probationary Officers
Interviews, from 3.35 to 4.10.

5. Technology share by Srikanth Kannuri, on Symbian Anna touch screen
interface using Nokia E 6 the latest of Nokia's latest business
phones, 4.10 to 4.25

6. Accessibility of I Pad by Rakesh, 4.25 to 4.45

7. outlook of 2012, member suggestions and plan for the  year 2012 of
Retina India Hyderabad chapter , 4.45 to 5.00

8. Cultural activities and felicitations to few volunteers 5.00 to 5.15

9. vote of thanks 5.15 to 5.20

-- 10 Member Enrollment 5.20 to 5.45.

11. Disperse from 5.45

to participate and for further Inquiries do call and inform on either
of the below numbers:

Srikanth 9030000105
Rakesh 9948243336
Govind 9030915271