Yes Sir, one of my friends who is a totally blind is facing the problem of sleep disorder you mentioned. what he can do to overcome it. kindly elaborate on the matter.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kotian, H P" <hpkot...@rbi.org.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, 01 February, 2012 3:09 PM
Subject: [AI] Sleep disorders of blind persons

Hi

I have changed the subject line.

Yes, it is true, blind persons face sleep disorders. More correctly, sleeps gets triggered during day time. It is found by researchers, the body's timeclock or the bioclock gets reset by sunshine.Hence, you can stand in sunshine early hours facing the sun.

The tip helps folks who travel across countries and the body has to adjust to the new time of that area.

Harish