Hi Rahul,

As others have suggested, draw the graphs as best as you can. Do not make
your papers distinguishable from everyone else's. Even if you get a chance
to use German film, do not attach the sheets with the paper. Draw the
diagrams yourself and let the writer copy them to your sheet.

As for attaching the circular, again, you are making your paper different.
In my time, no one had told me to attach anything. Yes, there were special
questions but that was it.

If you have a problem with your exams, you may want to go to the controller
of examinations and get the paper out. My subsidiary paper was mislaid in
college so I had to appeal to the controller of examinations and get things
resolved.

Do ensure that your documentation is accurate and complete during the exam.
This includes attendance sheets etc.
 Watch out for the staples on board exam answer sheets. They may be rusty
and could damage your finger if you are not careful.

Finally, focus on your books and good luck.
Pranav