Dear all,

How are you?
I wanted to ask somethings regarding mobile phone.
I am using Nokia E 90 communicator and I am using talks 4.0.
Now my question is,
If we are in a large croud and when a loud sound of a person is spoken
through the mike and when a call comes How will we hear what talks is
saying?
Another thing I wanted to ask is if the mobile is in silent mode then
How will we know who is calling?
Is there any keystroke in the mobile for that?
Hope to get some sudjestions from you and hope that you can help me in this.
Waiting for your sudjestions.

With regards,

Phen Varghese
P:+91 8129252244