To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: "priyesh c.u" <priyesh...@gmail.com>; <keralavis...@googlegroups.com>; <sayeverything-ow...@sayeverything.org>
Sent: Monday, 06 February, 2012 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] u.g.c representation.

Hello Mr. Krishnan,
Do you have any UGC circular to support your 1st, 3rd and 4th arguements?
I heard that financial assistance to the visually impaired college
teachers was enhanced from Rs. 18000 to 36000 from July 2011 onwards.
Hence it would be better if you could submit the requisition after
verifying the facts with the original circulars of UGC.  However,
Financial asistance shall be granted to all the Visually impaired
College teachers working under the administrative control of the
State/Central Government.  In other words, financial assistance should
not be linked with sections 2F and 12B of UGC Act.
All the best,
janardhananaid...@gmail.com