Hi Rajesh,

My answers are inline.
It seems really interesting.
I had given seeingwithsound a try in my mobile.
Though the voices are different for different objects,  but I could not make
myself to hear the soundscapes for various objects and get to know them.
Is there any systematic training for this?
PL] Yes. There are tutorials on the seeingwithsound website. I have written
one of them. You need to remember the following.
1. The panning of the sound shows you where the object is in the horizontal
plane.
2. The pitch of the sound indicates height such that the higher the pitch of
the sound the higher the object.
3. The volume represents brightness such that the louder the sound the
brighter the object.
By using it, can I distinguish, say between an image of Santa clause and
other angels, a child has drawn on screen?
PL] Yes you certainly can. You will have to use the pc version and use the
window sonification feature. There is however a lot of clutter on modern
application screens. A better option for you would be to save the image as
jPeg or Gif or Tif and open the image in the vOICe.
What are these scalable vector graphics?
PL] SVG is a standard for creating images. In vector graphics, you store
commands to create the drawing rather than every pixel that is drawn so, as
a blind person, you can read the commands and figure out what has been
drawn. Do see SVGDraw01 from http://www.dickbaldwin.com for a drawing
program that makes all of this much easier.
Is is possible for an average blind user to be an expert at using
seeingwithsound like you?
PL] It is a matter of practice, persistence and asking questions when you
get stuck.
Is it possible to use it effectively and dynamically in mobility?
PL] I use it for indoor navigation and have tried it on the streets of
Delhi. It helps in giving you additional information but is not a
replacement for your cane or common sense. Since a single camera is used,
you do not have depth perception which is why it is not easy to detect
stairs etc.

I think you would refer me to seeingwithsound.com or so for resolution of my
queries, but I am asking you as you seem to use it practically and
effectively.
It seems to stretch the sensory boundaries  very much.
PL] I appreciate that and I am happy to answer questions. The
seeingwithsound site is written by Dr. Meijer and he collates what we say.
<smile

Pranav