i am also facing problem to connect my phone as a modum. when i
connect my nokia e5 with pc suit in connect  pc to web mode. it comes
publisher not verify. so unable to run it.  should i have to download
nokia internet access? or is it by default installed in our phones? i
search nokia internet access  software on google but could not find.
thanks with warm regards  any help will be  appriciated.