Thanks Kakarla sir for sharing across your district's happy saga.
But in majority of mini districts across India, story is far from satisfactory.
Specially, in northern  and eastern India, fellow beings are far
behind in availing internet facility.
Further, it might sound as joke given acute poverty and other
inescapable harsh realities in second most populated country like
ours,
But can't we lobby for fundamental entitlement of internet usage for
visually challenged in India?