yes, sure, it is accessible.
regards.

On 19-Feb-12 10:42 PM, Janardhana Naidu wrote:
Hello Friends,
Does the Adobe reader 10 accessible with Jaws 13?
Thanks and regards,
janardhananaid...@gmail.com
On 2/17/12, Ekinath hedekar<ekin...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hello friend,

I would rather focus on solution.

First please check the accessibility of the PDF document by going in
to document sub menu and doing accessible check.
It would tell you if the document is strucutred or not.
What ever may be the inference, you still try to read the document by
using all 3possible ways of reading; infer as document, left to write
and i dont remember the 3rd one.

If you find nothing is working, never mind, even if it is an image,
and has even a bit of text in image format you can use excellent
software called Abby Fine reader to read your document,
i.e. convert the pdf to word and then read.

Fine reader can even convert images taken from the simple mobile
camera to word and you can read them.

Good luck, i have already struggled alot with PDFs.

~Cheers