All:
This message did not get to the list. We make good use of the extended deadline.
Harish Kotian.

rom: Vaishnavi Jayakumar <jayakumar.vaishn...@gmail.com>
Date: 21 February 2012 08:17
Subject: Aviation Ministry responds - deadline extension till 27th Feb 2012
To: c...@nic.in

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JS <asok.ku...@nic.in>
Date: 21 February 2012 06:46
Subject: Re: Deadline extension on inputs for civil aviation policy
To: Vaishnavi Jayakumar <jayakumar.vaishn...@gmail.com>
Cc: dtsec.m...@nic.in

Hello,

I appreciate your concern and will make necessary Corrections. Your suggestions
are always welcome. This is a policy and it aims to give a general orientation
for orderly and planned long term development of the sector. Specifics are
brought out in CARs issued by DGCA.
The request for inputs is kept in Internet to facilitate wider consultations.

At your request, I can extend the deadline by a week. You may send your views
by 27 th Feb latest. Pl do not worry, specific issues can always be addressed
separately.

-Asok Kumar,
JS (A), Ministry of Civil Aviation

On 20-Feb-2012, at 8:21 PM, Vaishnavi Jayakumar <jayakumar.vaishn...@gmail.com>