hello, press options then go to mor submenu. there you will find mark/unmark. now select mark all. then press delete key that is c key then it will ask for delete 23 messages? this is an example, to you it will ask the messages you have in your inbox press ok and you are done. if you want mor help please feel free to contact me. i will 100 persent help you in this matter. regards.