From: Aravind Kumar [mailto:aravind_...@yahoo.com]
Sent: 21 February 2012 21:44
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] need audio to text converter.

hai friends, i have one physically challenged friend who needs his voice
converted into text. i know we have softwares converting texts to mp3. but if
anybody know the software which does the reverse which means, mp3 to text,
kindly inform me. it will be useful for him to convert himself as employable
since he can't operate system with hands and his speech also not clear.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.