From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Umesha Economics
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 5:51 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] help regarding 80 d d

ask him to refer to the income tax department web site and go to income tax
act section. I can upload the document for you if needed. but let us also
give some work to those who create hindrance to us. these things are common
everywhere and people are very much out dated and do not have the proper
information about the latest provisions for the disabled. they are not even
interested to update themselves about these things. distressing thing is
that they are also stubborn and don't listen to others if not updated. ask
him where it is written as 50000. a similar thing happened to me once in
bsnl. the person said me that blind concession is not available for 299
combo plan. I asked him to show me the document where it is written that it
is not applicable to the said plan. he was unable to do it and finally
yielded. we have to be assertive some times while getting our privileges.
otherwise they will make us to wander here and there in search of circulars,
government orders, and other documents and they will sit comfortably in
their armchair. we have to make those people to work, at least to some
extent. hence our difficulties will be reduced. if all this is not possible,
write me back and I will send it to you.

Umesha