From: Phen Varghese [mailto:phenvargh...@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 February 2012 14:25
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] A small question to you all in which you all can give your
sudjestions.

Dear all,

I am working in Eastern condiments PVT LTD Kochi.
I wanted to ask one question.
That is when you are eating your food in the Cafeteria and in which
the server serves you the food and in which you feel that one of the
side dishes are dellicious and you want to take some more.
Now My question is If we want some more side dishes to be served How
can we do that when we are in a crouded place?
If we want to call the server how do we do it instead of shouting and
creating disturbance?
Is there any device which we can show a signal that we want somemore
or should we raise my hand's or is there some other way?
If there is some other device then please let me know I can at least
install that into my cafeteria in my company.
Hope that I can get some good sudjestions and hope that all have
understood my question.

With regard's,

Phen Varghese

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.