To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 1:39 PM
Subject: [AI] Cellular Signal booster

Hi

I need to know more about a device which boosts the cellular / wifi signal indoors where the network conditions are poor and unreliable. Unfortunately,
I'm not too sure what is that thing called.

As my sis has recently moved to a house where there is virtually no cellular
network coverage because the house is located pretty much inside, I'm
exploring the options of getting this device for her. If feasible she can
go for it; or else may be she's better off getting a landline wired
telephone instead.

Thanks

Syed