From: Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala [mailto:zujarbri...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:45 PM
To: 'zoher'; 'accessindia@accessindia.org.in'
Subject: RE: [AI] How check spellings on line in gmail

If you are using the browser for checking and composing emails then I have
seen an option called "Check Spelling" in the Standard View of gmail. This
option is present above the message textbox of the Compose Email form. Key
in your message content in the textbox and activate this link. You would
hear JAWS speak out identified words that need be corrected. These words are
highlighted with a yellow background for sighted users to catch attention.
With JAWS we need to check the background colour with the help of INSERT+5.
This option is not as intuitive as the spell check utility of Ms Word,
though can be helpful to identify places where correction is required.

Best Regards,
Zujar

An optimist laughs to forget while a pessimist forgets to laugh...