From: Eyeway Research
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:47 AM
Subject: [AI] SCORE Foundation would like to hear about your experienceswith
ophthalmologists

Dear all,
Greetings from SCORE Foundation!

We are currently looking into the experiences of the visually impaired with
their ophthalmologists and we need your help. We want to find out
if ophthalmologists are providing important information and advice on
living life with visual impairment or else only talking about the eye
condition as a problem that can’t be fixed.

We would therefore be grateful if you would complete a short survey sharing
your experiences. The information we gather from each of you will be kept
confidential, but it will be very helpful as it will allow us to plan and
design a series of sensitization workshops that will seek to
educate ophthalmologists about the attitude, information and advice they
can offer to assist their clients on living with visual impairment.

You may feel you are unable to answer some of the questions from direct
personal experience, for example if you were very young at the time you
visited ophthalmologists. In these circumstances please feel free tell us
about what you have learned from others (i.e.your parents) about that
experience.

The survey can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewformformkey=dHc1YzUwbkpjdV90ZGNVN3p5NXJXWUE6MQ<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHc1YzUwbkpjdV90ZGNVN3p5NXJXWUE6MQ>

For any clarification please write us at  resea...@eyeway.org or call
on +91/11/26472582
Thank you very much and we look forward to your responses,

Best wishes,
SCORE Foundation

About Score Foundation:
Score Foundation is a not-for-profit organization located in New Delhi,
India. Through our project Eyeway <http://www.eyeway.org/>, we disseminate
information on living life with blindness through our website (
www.eyeway.org), radio show in Hindi (Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan) and
Oriya (Eyeway Aloka Pathe Tuma Sathe), helpdesk, SMS alerts, talking
book production, workshops/training programmes, blind cricket,
advocacy, research and other activities.
--
Abhishek Thakur (research officer)
Score Foundation