To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 6:10 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] urgent : doubt regarding logtherium in maths for blind

Hi Maitreya,
if the exam needs log tables, often the examining authority will provide the tables and the candidate will not be allowed to take his/her own. if you want to work on it, you just read and understand the procedure to find values from the table and instruct accordingly your scribe in the exam. if you need any specific information or doubt, write back. for your regular working on log, you can use log function in windows calculator. many scientific calculators have log key on them. I don't know about talking calculators.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ejaz Shaikh" <ejaz6...@gmail.com>