Hi moize
I don't think that jaws 13 OCR is a very good option to read documents
. it is just usable in those softwares which have graphicle interface
. pressing jaws key + spacebar after releasing it press o after
releasing it press w to ocr a window and s to ocr a full screen your
problem will be solved if you have ocr component installed in your pc
regards

On 3/11/12, Hozefa Tambawala <starh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Make shore that OCR component is installed before using OCR feature.
> You can download OCR component from,
> http://www.freedomscientific.com
>
> Install the component and restart windows and then try the steps which
> you have mention in your query.
>
> On 3/11/12, moiz tundawala <moiztundaw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455