I have experienced that the micromax data card setup doesn't support
jaws, you have to take the help of any sighted person while doing
settings each time when ever you change new network. However I am not
sure about these models weather it is so in these too. Or
alternatively for dialing you have to dial it through windows network
connections in controll panel.

On 3/11/12, Pranay Gadodia <pranaygado...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gufran,
> Configuration of the connection happens automatically in Beetel, too, as
> soon as a sim of new telecom is inserted and the data card is plugged in the
> system. Perhaps it would be true for all data cards today.
>
> But to connect to internet with Beetel data card, I need to run the Beetel
> Connection Manager, and then press the connect button given in the
> software's window. This software window does not respond with keyboard &
> jaws. So, I made the dial-up connection.
>
> thanks,
> Pranay.

LL.M candidate
 at Faculty of Law in University of Delhi