From: "vikram babu" <vikrambandi5...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:39 PM
Subject: [AI] Suggestions required while purchasing data card

Dear friends,

One of my friend informed me that there are some data cards available
that we can use with our 2G or 3G sim cards for browsing internet. It
sounded really good that we can use any internet tariff with some low
cost vouchers as per our convenience. Can somebody help me with the
prize and the technical details like the speed and a good branded data
card? I also would like to know that “what all things are to be
considered or taken care while purchasing a data card?” your quick
information will help me to purchase a good data card. Please friends!
Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

With regards,
B.Vikrambabu,
Phone: 09959105458 AP,
               08867737347 BLR,