friends how many peoples are we going to sue! these incidences are part and parcels of our life. the world famous bolliwood industrys has incelted our feelings and degraded our character. in many films the hero acts as blind and watchs the actrous to changes her cloths. in some movies the hero becomes blind just to gain a simpathy from the lady, or just to catch the hand of the actrus. in 1 movie the actor was having night blindness, in that movie, toomuch fun was created of that blind man. as i am suffring from rp because of that i have very low vision in the night. so many of my class mates use to tees me as kadar khan. when i went to college, my eye problem was not that visible, so one day 1 girl came and asked me, are you really blind or acting? i asked why do you think so? she answered it happends in many hindi movies. so all the media projects the disabled person has effect on the life of disabled person. so some action on the broader level has to be taken rather then suing a single channel. ----- Original Message ----- From: "akhilesh" <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Derogatory remark on BBC

hi,
Very disturbing!!!!
Instead of writing to BBC, why not to file a defemation suit?
Send the legal notice and file the suit.

On 3/16/12, Ashik <ashikhir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Access Indians,

Last Monday, on 12th March, 2012, in the BBC Hindi programme DinBhar, there was a report on elected leaders with criminal background. During the report,
BBC reporter Vinit Khare asked Anil Bairwal of Election Watch about his
view. In his reply, Mr Bairwal said that, if there are two handicapped
candidates in the election, the people are left with no good choice. The
conclusion could be: either the handicapped are in line with the Gundaas, or they are simply not qualified for the election. To understand better what I say, please listen to the report which I have uploaded to SendSpace. After
listening to it, please write to the BBC to the following E-mail id:
hindi.lett...@bbc.co.uk
Or, call BBC.
BBC's phone number at New Delhi is
011-23401656
The link is

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ulhupj

- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.

Akhilesh Kumar Dahiya,
Advocate.
Mobile: +91 9210616426
New Delhi