hello,
good to know that she has arranged someone to write her examination. i
do always try to help in any manner without any expectations. but i do
also feel at the same time that i should be made aware or updated if i
am ready to take the responsibility of someone and showing the
concern.

this is not particularly for any organisation/individual just
expressing my personal views.

i think the candidate/scribe should have updated me about it.

as eyeway has taken great initiative to look in our needs i thank them always.

at karan:
since i have already provided the scribe to her as per the
elegibility, did it not worked out?
if not due to any personal reasons, kindly get back to me off the
list. if its related to any difficulties due to scribe rules, please
reply on the list.

thanks,
mukesh.

On 3/17/12, karan singhania <thekarandancingd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello sir
> i personally talked to that girl. somehow arrangements have been made
> for her exams.
> i hope that she would be able to take all her exams without any trouble.
> regards
> karan
>
> On 3/17/12, korbamukesh <korbamuk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hello,
>> since i have deleted the mail sent by eyeway and did not saved the
>> email id, i am asking the same on the list.
>>
>> in the last week, there was one requirement sent on the list for one
>> candidate to appear in the examination from chhattisgarh. as per the
>> said requirement, i have arranged one scribe for the said candidate
>> khyoti sahu near to her place in durg.
>>
>> thereafter, i have not received any reply from eyeway or khyoti or the
>> scribe for any further development. so if you are aware then please do
>> let me know whether the scribe arrangement provided by me has worked
>> out.
>> thanks,
>> mukesh.

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller