aray mujtaba bhaayi! according to me u shuld use only dazy to go option in that mobile. only use this option. u can change the pages of book. same as FS reader. recently i tryed it. talking book. it's easy to reed/here. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mujtaba Merchant" <mujta...@gmail.com> To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>; "Voice Vision" <l...@voicevision.in>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:55 PM
Subject: [AI] Audio Playback Controls NOKIA C500

Dear List Members,

Greetings!

I am using the mobile phone NOKIA C500 with nuance talks 5.2 installed.

Recently, I started listening to audio books on my phone. These audio books are typically in the mp3 format. I use my phones music player to listen to these files. As of date I have not explored the features of my phones music player and talks software. And if I did it was only on a need to know basis.

Hence this mail to the list for assistance. When the audio track is playing, I use the big square button also known as the select button in the middle of the navigation keys to play/pause the audio track. The left and right navigation keys to skip to the next or previous track in the playlist. So far so good. I wanted to know from other NOKIA C500 mobile users with the talks software if there is any way to rewind or fast forward the currently playing track? If yes, what are the keys to accomplish this task please?

As always, any help is much appreciated!

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India