On 3/20/12, moiz tundawala <moiztundaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Are there people on the list who are efficient with mobility in Delhi?
> I intend to work there later in the year and will be on my own mostly.
> I use the white cane but will need some assistance to figure my way
> initially. How accessible is public transport? What about metro?
> Will be glad if you can get me in touch with people who are mobile and
> have some experience in living alone.
> Regards,
> Moiz.

Hai Friend, In mobility issue New Delhi is very friendly for Visually
Impaired persons but not Old Delhi and surrounding areas of Delhi.
Public Transport like City buses and metro are Blind friendly and
people are also very helpful for Blind persons in Delhi.  I am
originally from Karnataka but there my experience in Bangaluru and
other places of karnataka is very bad in helping for Blinds forthe
past 13 years I am in Delhi and very satisfied in Delhi.  Vivek,
919868954833