hi mukesh second part is not found. I am getting this message.
Web Page Not Available

This page may have been removed from our Web site or could have moved to another location. Press your browser Back button or press ALT+LEFT ARROW to return

----- Original Message ----- From: "mukesh jain" <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 3:31 PM
Subject: [AI] facebook guide using jaws

Hello friends,
Recently I have come across very important resources for learning
facebook social networking using jaws. I have personally gone through
the same and learnt lot many things.

I am sharing this with you as I have red earlier few mails on the list
regarding accessibility of facebook.

Freedom Scientific conducted two facebook seminars.  Their direct
access links are

www.freedomscientific.com/doccenter2/archives/2011-03-08_Facebook/ for the
first part and

www.freedomscientific.com/doccenter2/archives/2011-06-07_Facebook/ for part
two.

I am also sharing the tutorial for mobile users for accessing facebook
on mobile which is written by new Zealand foundation of the blind.
The link to access this tutorial is:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t6uhnk

hope it helps you.
Thanks,

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller