From: "Amit Bhatt" <misterbh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:55:12 +0530
Subject: [AI] Review needed for web hosting companies
Dear friends,

Is anyone using the web space or hosting services from Hostgator India
or Big Rock?
I am using the services by Namedeal from USA and now looking to
transfer the site at the server of Hostgator or Big Rock here in
India.
I have been doing some online research on Indian based web hosting
companies and found Hostgator at number 1 and big rock in number 2 in
free tech support
and server up time.
Although there are many other service provider but the above two
companies seems to be fit in our cost range of around 4000 per Year.
Ewebguru is another name but I didn't like their tech support and the
professional way of handling with the issues.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt