More over getting divorce is not easy , if you want divorce then a
proper petition has to be filed in the court and will have to prove
any of the ground enumerated under section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act,
or the easiest way of divorce is to get mutual divorce under sec 13(B)
of the said Act. Remember if the female spouse is justified to live
separetly under the decree of judicial separation then you will have
to pay maintainance.

On 3/21/12, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> please come with specific question or case. in divorce matter, other then
> charges of adultery if proven, husband is liable to pay maintenance to his
> wife. their is no other remedy. one has to suffer with this gender bias law.

LL.M candidate
 at Faculty of Law in University of Delhi