Hi,

same problem with me with hdfc.

Sanjeev

-----Original message-----
From: Dinesh
Sent:  21/03/2012, 3:34  pm
To: access india
Subject: [AI] Got a Peculiar Reply from RBI.

Hello fokes,

I just got an email from RBI, which is given below. But as per my State Bank of
Hyderabad Issue, I still haven't gotten my Net Banking. They were demanding for
indemnity signature and I was denying for that.

Could someone explain the following?

Not on the grounds of complaint referred to in clause 8 or otherwise not in
accordance with sub clause (3) of clause 9

Here is their message.

Complaint No. 201112006003755 got disposed, under Not on the grounds of
complaint referred to in clause 8 or otherwise not in accordance with sub
clause (3) of clause 9
Regards,
Banking Ombudsman

With Kind Regards,