To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Help requested in working with Oracle software

friends:
i worked in oracle queries in polaris upto last year. i also used sql plus only. upto oracle cliend 9 software, sqlplus is accessible with jaws even without using jaws cursor. but oracle11 is accessible only with jaws cursor which can be improved if somebody write scripts. normal people in the company use pl/sql or the freeware SQL developer which is not accessible to my experience. pl/sql is slightly accessible but SQL developer is completely non accessible. so i feel we can work with sql plus with jaws version 9 to 13 and we can write simple queries upto store procedures and test its output very easily. instead of testing with debugging tools like normal people, we can use dbms_output.put_line() for checking the flow of complex procedures or functions. we can write any big procedure into a simple text editer and compile easily in sql plus since jaws can read any error clearly and those errors can be spooled in a seperate text also.

thank you.