Hello,
I'm a clinical psychologist having completed my degree from University
of Pune. practically all branches  are possible to be persued as long
as you are willing to put in the hard work. I've worked in industries
such as TATA's, on national and international research projects,
training, facilitation, counselling and psycho therapy .. all with
absolutely no problem.
 contact me if you need any more information
Divyanshu