To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:32 PM
Subject: [AI] Urgent help soughtt for upcoming ESIC entrance exam, please.

Dear Access Indians

One of my friend has applied for Employees' state Insurance
Corporation (ESIC) jobs.
And he has received the entrance lettor as well.
Exam is scheduled on 1th April 2012
But there is no mentioning of extra time alloted to VI candidates.
When we contected the regional office they replied that they would
provide scribes but have not received any written or oral
communication to grant extra time during the exam to blind candidates.
Now what he should do?
Help us.
Your help will be hearty appriciated.
Thanks in advance

--
"The best things and most beautiful things in the world Cannot be seen
or even touched. They must be felt within the heart."  — Helen Keller

Avinash Shahi
M.A. Political Science
CPS JNU
New Delhi India