Hi all,

I need your urgent guidance. I have configured One of my accounts as IMAP in OE
and was going fine till I received a message  from a safe sender with an
attachment. Now, my AllMails folder is not being synchronized and I am getting
the following errors:
Outlook Express could not download the requested message. It is likely that the
message was removed or expired from the server.  Subject 'Fw: CCPD Judgement',
Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: 'An error has occurred.', Port: 0,
Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C0133

I can see all the mails online.

Any sollution?

Thanks,
Satguru