From: Arif husain
Sent:  30.03.2012, 5:09  pm
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Differently abled students in JNU to an indefinit hunger
strike from tonight onwards!!!!!!!

ah-----Original message-----
From: Mahesh S. Panicker
Sent:  30/03/2012, 3:55  pm
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
strike from tonight onwards!!!!!!!

Nikhil and others, the latest I have heard from JNU is that the
administration is unmoved, and there are certain obnoxious email
attacks on the visually challenged by some of the dog loving profs. At
the same time more than 500 students signed a petition supporting
position of the  visually challenged,many from the teaching community
have come out in support. What is  needed now is promote and support
the very  important struggle for dignity through the media. Please,
those in the media world, get involved.
Best,

On 3/30/12, Nikhil  Jain <ni...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> Well friends, It has been proved on many occasions that struggle is the only
> key for success and Disabled have got it through that only whether in India
> or abroad.
>
> I personally as well on behalf of my Organization, Sambhavana extend full
> support to this struggle. We will be available for any support sought from
> us.
>

> Thanks.
Hello friends, i do agree to this protest and want to contribute for the same
but whom should contact to?>