Dear All,

It is certainly possible to do the required as written
by Rajesh, it is certainly possible to write a routine / Script and
installing a virtual pdf printer like Cute Pdf or DoPDf as suggested.
You wrote about it being an official work. I would want to know as to
how many Doc files we are talking about(just to gaze the volume.) Also
we need to have Admin rights on the Pc that we want to run this program.
this routine can pick a document from a specified folder say test.doc,
and without user intervention keep converting it to test.pdf and store
in a specified folder. It shall be a .net 2.0 based program.

If u
haven't found a solution yet I shall write this routine for you and
shall send it across to you.

Regards,

Kiran S Dehspande.

On
03-04-2012, Phen Varghese wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Will Kurzweil help?
am talking about v 11.

> On 4/3/12, Saurabh Gupta wrote:
>
>> Hi,
You can use open-office to do the same task using some script. SaGu On
Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Asudani, Rajesh wrote:

>>> Bhavani
Bhai I want word to be converted to PDF and not vice versa. Will it do
the job? -----Original Message----- From:
accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in [3] [mailto:
accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in [4]] On Behalf Of bhawani shankar
verma Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 6:30 PM To:
accessindia@accessindia.org.in [5] Subject: Re: [AI] Converting word
into PDF in bulk free pdf to word converter. ----- Original Message
----- From: "Asudani, Rajesh" To: Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 11:26 AM
Subject: [AI] Converting word into PDF in bulk

there any programme available for converting word documents into
standard PDF files in a bulk instead of doing so individually? I would
appreciate an early response as I require the same for official
purpose.. With thanks and regards (Rajesh Asudani) Assistant General
Manager Reserve Bank of India Nagpur Cell: 9420397185 o: +91 712 2806846
R: 2591349 (In youth you want things, and then in middle-age you want to
want them.) ________________________________ Notice: This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review,
distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this
e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. The recipient should check this email and any
attachments
>>> for

of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/ [1] To
with the subject unsubscribe. To change your subscription to digest mode
or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at

[8] Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/ [9] To
[10] with the subject unsubscribe. To change your subscription to digest
mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at
[11] Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the
information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it
are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error,
please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and
permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email. Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/ [12] To
[13] with the subject unsubscribe. To change your subscription to digest
mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at
[14]
>> Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/ [16] To
[17] with the subject unsubscribe. To change your subscription to digest
mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at
[18]

> Search for old postings at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/ [20]

unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
[21]
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to
digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page
at

[22]

Links:
------