Not your fault, the intentions were very right, and like many of us,
you just got it wrong ith trusting the other mail. Anyways, hopefully,
FS gets some idea and work on it so that this could be realized in the
not too late future.
Best,

On 4/3/12, Surendra Salgaonkar) <surendra.salgaonk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Thank you for your conscious thinking.
> Surendra Salgaonkar
> mobile
> +919867645933
> emails
> surendra.salgaon...@sbi.co.in
> surendra.salgaonk...@gmail.com
> skype
> salgaonkarskype
> phone
> 02226473918

Mahesh S. Panicker
Q1/5;2nd Floor; Left Portion ;Private Colony;Srinivas Puri;
New delhi india.