ask for the list of identified jobs as per the pwd act from your government. they have to revise the same once in not more than 3 years. unfortunately I do not have soft copy of the list from the govt. of Karnataka. other members can help with central list or other state lists.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amiyo Biswas" <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, 04 April, 2012 8:14 AM
Subject: [AI] Non-Teaching Jobs in Schools and Other Group D Jobs.

Hello,

It seems that vh graduates can find some employment as teachers and lecturers in West Bengal. Other vh persons, who are not willing or not in a position to compete for teaching jobs, can hardly find any job in West Bengal. Only 10 or 12 vh persons got appointment in group D posts under PSC recently. The School Service Commission has not selected any vh person for the final interview. What is the situation in other states? I have to prepare a representation. Can you provide me with instances? Soft copies of advertisements and notices will be helpful.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: +91-9433464329