Hi Ajay,
I'm using Samsung n150 since last almost 2 years and its still works
fine. now the latest model have come and those are pretty good. In
Delhi university, and Delhi, most of us are using the netbooks.
Netbooks are easy to carry, longer battery backup in comparison to
bigger lappies, and most importantly it has everything which a bigger
laptops have. Provided you don’t have to play high graphics games on
your pc, and you’re not a professional video editor. You can get
amazingly amazing netbook aprox 20000-21000. Go for Samsung. good
track record and user friendly.

Happy Shopping!!!